Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas
Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas. It is composed of numerous rivers that descend through gorges and small valleys; It has numerous archaeological monuments and indigenous peoples. That was Sacred Valley. This valley was much appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities.
It was one of the main production points because of the richness of its land and place where the best corn grain is produced in ancient Peru.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - This service does not include: breakfast and tourist ticket.
SACRED VALLEY TOUR OF THE INCAS
Route Duration: 11 hoursStops on the SACRED VALLEY TOUR OF THE INCAS:
Attractions on the SACRED VALLEY TOUR OF THE INCAS:
- Av. la Convención 415 - Pisac
- Ollantaytambo - Chinchero
Pisac / Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo / Iglesia Colonial de Chinchero
Operates: This tour starts at approximately 08:00 hrs. and ends at 7:00 p.m. We pass by your hotel in the time established by the company, to have a guided visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, on the Vilcanota River. This valley was much appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The operations of our tourist activities in the city of Cusco are based on the new regulations decreed by the Ministry of Health. That our tourist activities are carried out with a capacity of 50% of passengers in all our mobilities for the safety of travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.