Tour "Puebla tells its legends"
Puebla has more than 480 years of being founded and has more than 2100 historic buildings named by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
That's why each place saves one or
several stories and legends that a certified guide will tell you each one of them.
In this tour that will say approximately 2 hours, you will visit more than 16 places to live the experience of how a Poblano has lived throughout history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - La Pasita
- Entry/Admission - Puente de Bubas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zocalo, Puebla Mexico
We will know the history and the names of the portals that are around the socket
Pass By: Museo Casa del Mendrugo, 4 Sur 304, Centro Historico Centro Histórico, Puebla 72000 Mexico
From the facade we will know the history of this building, it is currently a busiest restaurant in Puebla.
Pass By: Alley of the Frogs (Callejon de los Sapos), Puebla Mexico
A lime that you should not miss posing for the photo, in this place antiques are sold and on the weekends merchants are put up to sell a lot of old things.
Stop At: La Pasita, 3 Sur 504, Puebla 72000 Mexico
This typical bar in Puebla where a liquor called La Pasita is sold. We will make a stop to taste this drink (not included in the cost). Or if you prefer to order your drink and the bartender will ask you for how many blocks you want to arrive. Do you want to know more about this place? You must take this tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puente de Bubas, boulevar 5 de Mayo esquina con 2 oriente, Puebla 72000 Mexico
This newly discovered tunnel keeps many stories and legends that you should know. We will take a tour of the interior.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All the tours we offer is privately. If you travel as a couple, family or friends, we do not mix the tour with other people or groups unknown to you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.