Tour pedonale di 2 ore ''La Piccola Parigi''
One that would like to spend some hours in Bucharest, guided by a local inhabitant, will find in this half day tour a perfect way to gain basic knowledge about the capital of Romania.
per adult from
What's included :
- English/Italian Speaking Guide
- Visit of Romanian Atheneum (if open)
- Entrances in the churches / monasteries: St. Anton, Stravropoleos Monastery, St. Demeter Church
- Entry/Admission - Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
What's excluded :
- Other expenses, lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman), Str. Franklin 1, Bucharest Romania
The Romanian Athaeneum,the symbol of modern Romania is a cultural center of Bucharest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Strada Franceză 62, București 030167, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Piața Unirii, București, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.