Tour on Wheel, Sunset in Monkey Temple and Night Hangout in a Music Bar
1. Cruise around the most popular World Heritage Sites on the Bikes
2. Observe the mesmerizing sunset over the city
3. Taste different teas during afternoon and evening in our favorite hotspots
4. Dance to your favorite live music in the evening
5. Explore the vibrant local markets and town
Do you wish to live like a local for a day in Kathmandu? If you do, this tour is for you. And don’t worry, at the end of the day, you will also crash in your favorite music bar. In the daytime, we will get on the ride and cruise the city, hop into some popular cultural and historical sites to learn a bit of local culture and history. We will drive through the colorful local markets. In front of the ancient royal palaces, we will sip our favorite local teas. After, we will head towards the Monkey temple for sunset. Finally, we drive back to Thamel and put our rides away for the night. And what’s awaiting for us is the drinks and the music. The food and the drink’s on you.
per adult from
10 to 16 hours
What's included :
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with a local tour guide
- Rides on choice; MTB or Scooter or Motorbike
- Hotel pick up and drop if needed
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
What's excluded :
- Foods, drinks and all alcoholic beverages
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
At the very beginning, we will take our ride to the city of Arts known as Patan and explore the arts and architectures in Patan Durbar Square. We will take our time to explore the ancient, historical and cultural sides of Patan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Our next destination will be the city of devotees and well-preserved cultures known as Bhaktapur. After riding for around 40-45 mins, we will get to Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Once again we will explore this ancient city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
At the end of the tour, we will ride back to Kathmandu and stop in Monkey temple, locally known as Swayambhunath. We will observe the mesmerizing sunset setting down over the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
After completing our whole day tour, it's time to party and crash in your own favorite music bar. We will stop in one of the top bars in town and enjoy rest of the night sipping drinks and savoring varieties of foods.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.