Tour of Yessentuki with a private professional guide
If you want to get acquainted with the resort with almost two centuries of history and a lot of attractions, a private tour with a professional guide through the historic center of Yessentuki is a great choice. You will see the picturesque Resort Park, explore the architecture in modern style, enjoy the unique nature and breathtaking panorama of the Caucasus Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meeting with a guide at a hotel or other address
- Tour with a professional guide (choose language)
- Thematic walking tour of Yessentuki
What's excluded :
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel by car (for an additional fee)
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel by public transport (for an additional fee)
- Food and Drinks
- A private guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel, and you will go on foot / by public transport / taxi to the center of Yessentuki, from where you will begin your personal walking tour. The first point of your excursion will be the main attraction of the city - the Resort Park. The park is the oldest part of the city ensemble, where you will see unique vegetation gathered from different parts of the world, beautiful alleys, sculptural compositions and architectural monuments that express the history of the resort. You will walk along the main decoration of the park - the Gallery of the source number 17, you get to the Zanderovsky Institute of Mechanotherapy in the Art Nouveau style and with half-timbered elements, walk to the Upper Mineral Baths, built in late 1898, and try the mineral water in the Weeping Grotto. Here you will enjoy a beautiful sculpture of an eagle - a symbol of the Caucasian Mineral Waters. Nearby you will find the gazebo "Oreanda", the place where mineral springs were discovered that glorified Yessentuki as a balneological resort.
Leaving the park, you will come to the Yessentuki mud bath named after Semashko. The hospital resembles the ancient temple and is considered one of the most beautiful in Russia. Then you go to the cottage "Eagle's Nest", built in 1915 in the style of Russian Art Nouveau. Opposite is also a building in the style of Russian Art Nouveau - the church of St. Panteleimon. Walking through the city you will come to the last points of your tour - the Church of St. Nicholas, one of the most ancient and beautiful architectural monuments of Yessentuki, and a monument to the Cossacks who founded the city. Your tour will come to the end here and you will be able to continue your independent discovering of Yessentuki.
Departure Point :Your location in Yessentuki
Return Detail :The monument to the Cossacks who founded the Yessentuki.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.