Tour of Valencia about Women of the Spanish Republic
Know the role of the main women in the arts, culture and politics in the eleven months that València was the capital of the Spanish Republic. On this visit you will discover relevant names in all areas of Valencian society at the time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Does not include tickets to monuments.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ayuntamiento de Valencia, Pl. de l'Ajuntament, 1, 46002, Valencia Spain
During the visit, we will visit spaces that were important for the republican capital in Valencia, paying special attention to women who, in one way or another, were relevant at that time.
Pass By: Patriarch Museum, C/ de la Nau, 1, 46003, Valencia Spain
We will talk about the role that the Patriarch College for Art of the Museo del Prado played.
Pass By: Museo de la Ciudad, Plaza Arzobispo 3, 46003, Valencia Spain
Ministry of Health in the Republican Valencia with Federica Montseny in charge.
Stop At: Carrer de la Redempció, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
The guide recalls the history of art in the Spanish Republic.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Carrer de la Pau, València, Valencia, Spain
Culture and art in the Spanish Republic.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Calle de la Concordia, 46003 Valencia, Spain
The FUE is created in this place. We will reveal some of the most decisive moments
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Torres de Serranos, Plaza Fueros, Valencia Spain
We will analyze its importance in the transfer of works of art to the city of Valencia
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Estación del Norte, Carrer d'Alacant, 2, 46007 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.