Tour of the Nevado and City of Toluca
Discover the natural beauty and culture of Mexico in this tour of the Nevado and the city of Toluca, jewels of our country where you will live incredible adventures.
We will make the exit from hotel in Mexico City in the direction of the Nevado de Toluca where guided hiking through the Sun and Moon Lagoons located in the crater of the snow at an altitude of 4680 meters above sea level.
Later we made a cultural visit to the Historical Center of the city of Toluca to know its main attractions such as the Alameda Central, Cathedral, Portales and the Cosmovitral, a famous botanical garden covered with stained glass and main symbol of the city. Take great photos and eat at a restaurant in the region (optional) and be part of the traditions that houses this great place.
At the end we will take you back to your hotel in Mexico City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nevado de Toluca
- Entry/Admission - Cosmovitral Jardin Botanico
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Toluca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevado de Toluca, Toluca Mexico
Hike through the lagoons and points of interest of the Nevado de Toluca
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cosmovitral Jardin Botanico, Calle Benito Juarez s/n esq. Lerdo de Tejada Centro, Toluca Mexico
Admission to the Cosmovitral, botanical garden and main point of interest of Toluca
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Toluca, Avenida Independencia Centro, Toluca 50000 Mexico
Tour of the historic city center
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels in the downtown area, hotel zone (Paseo de la Reforma), Polanco. If your hotel is outside these areas, go to our meeting point at the Fontan Reforma Hotel located at Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Mexico City.We inform you that the Cosmovitral and the Cathedral on Mondays cannot be accessed because in Mexico all museums close only this day, so we ask that if your reservation is scheduled for this day, take it into account.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.