Tour of the East Bank in Luxor
Visit the East side of the Nile: Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III grandfather of Tut ankh Amon and Karnak Temples, the huge complex construction over 2000 years to finish.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor to visit Luxor temple one of the impressive temples of the east side the great builder Ramses II added 18 statues and huge obelisk there. Luxor temple is connected to karnak temples by sphinx avenue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temples is the biggest complex temples in the world (62 acres) dedicated to the main god of Thebes Amon Ra. There you can see the best great hypostyle hall consist of 143 massive columns also you can see the sacred lake of the god Amon Ra still at good conditions, the queen Hatshepsut erected the huge obelisk there (323 tons), the spiritual temple of the god Osiris temple open to the visitors, Later you will be driven Back to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Luxor
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.