Tour of the Devil's Saddle in a rubber dinghy
Starting from the Port of Cagliari you can reach the spectacular coves of the Sella del Diavolo in a few minutes.
We will guide you to discover enchanting coves where you can go and snorkel with the equipment we provide: you will have the advantage of visiting corners of the coast reachable only by sea thanks to our comfortable inflatable boat.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cagliari, Cagliari, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
Sail along the spectacular promontory symbol of the city of Cagliari, discover its stories and be enchanted by bays hidden among very high limestone coasts.
You will have the opportunity to snorkel in the crystal clear waters surrounding the Sella del Diavolo and visit Calamosca, Cala Fighera, Grotta dei Colombi, Blue Lagoon and Marina Piccola from a unique perspective.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marina del Sole, Molo Sant'Elmo Su Siccu, 09126 Cagliari CA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.