Tour of the best craft breweries + tastings
This is a beer tour, where we will show all the culture and tradition behind the manufacture of the most traditional beverage in the world. The group will visit 3 of the most prestigious breweries in the city of Medellín, where in each of them they can see first-hand the production of their beers, accompanied by a tasting with the brewing masters explaining what is behind each one of its varieties and the reason for that variety. The group can drink in each of the breweries 4 glasses of 175 cc where they will taste their most representative beers.
Arriving at the end of the tour, at the last stop, we will give the group a snack to accompany the exquisite beers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Craft beer route
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Craft beer route:
Attractions on the Craft beer route:
- Cra. 44 #25-31
- Cl. 2 Sur #51b23
- Calle 39 Sur
Cerveceria Madre Monte / Cerveceria Libre
Operates: Departure time from the meeting point at 3 PM to 7 PM, time where the visit of the last brewery ends approximately.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.