Tour of picturesque villages - Lake Atitlan
Departure from Guatemala City at 06:30 am. with direction to the department of Sololá to make the guided tour in Santa Catarina and San Antonio Palopó. At the end there is a mobilization to Panajchel where the guide gives an estimated time for lunch. At 16:00 pm return to Guatemala City.
The Guatemalan Altiplano is one of the most important destinations for the appreciation of Mayan culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
We will have a panoramic view of the most beautiful lake in the world, Lake Atitlan from the villages to visit Santa Catarina Palopó and San Antonio Palopó.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Santa Catarina Palopo, Santa Catarina Palopo, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
The population of Santa Ctarina Palopó is a Mayan community visited by its main attraction, its picturesque streets, colors and designs are inspired by the designs of the indigenous clothing used by local residents.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Antonio Palopo, San Antonio Palopo, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
The Mayan population of San Antonio Paolopó, is located on the shores of Lake Atitlan. In this community they manufacture handicrafts, the work of this work was brought by an American north, where the villagers learned the technique and specialized in creating their own designs. The paint they use comes from Italy, the brushes are handcrafted to create better strokes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 06:30 am. The tour guide enters the hotel lobby to locate the passengers, the maximum waiting time is 5 minutes.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.