Tour of Mtskheta and Borjomi
We drive to Mtskheta an ancient capital of Georgia, the whole city is in the list of
UNESCO World Heritage site. Along the way, we will stop for visiting the Jvari Monastery, which
is the first Orthodox Church in Georgia and from this place you see how two rivers crossing each
other and make a delta. Then we head to Svetitskhoveli Cathedral which is known as a place
where Christ’s robe was buried. Walk along the narrow streets of Mtskheta. Then we proceed to
Samtskhe-Javakheti region to our second destination Borjomi. We visit mineral water park
where you can taste the famous water of Borjomi. (Maybe in winter time in Borjomi will be snow).
In the park, you will also see one of the highest waterfalls in Georgia. Drive back to Tbilisi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee in Borjomi Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross, Mtskheta Georgia
we will stop for visiting the Jvari Monastery (6th AD), which is first Orthodox Church in Georgia and form this place you see how two rivers crossing each other and make a delta
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
Svetitskhoveli Cathedral which is known as a place where Christ’s robe was buried.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
We visit mineral water park where you can taste the famous water of Borjomi. In the park, you will also see one of the highest waterfall in Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Vacation rentals, hostels, apartments
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.