Tour of MSU and Vorobyovy Gory with a private guide
Due to this tour, you can meet one of the oldest and largest universities in Russia, Moscow State University. Moreover, you will have the possibility to see one of the most picturesque places in Moscow – Vorobyovy Gory. Private professional guide will help you to plunge into the history of two of the most iconic sights of Moscow.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or another central point of Moscow
- Tour with a private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- Sightseeing tour of MSU and Vorobyovy Gory
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- Gratuities (optional
- A private guide will pick you up at the hotel, from where you will go (on foot, by public transport or taxi) to the main building of Moscow State University- the Stalinist high-rise, from where you will begin your engrossing acquaintance with some of the most famous architectural monuments in Moscow.
Passing to the right of the main building, you will go along Lebedev Street and enter the University Square. From here, you’ll walk along the Alley of Scientists, which consists of sculptures of Russian scientists and culture workers, installed along the pool with fountains. Thanks to a professional guide you will touch the history of the creation of this memorial and park ensemble and you’ll learn more about the most significant people in the science and culture of the country. You will have the opportunity to discover such a style of architecture as the Stalin Empire, which reflects the era of the USSR. Passing by Moscow State University, the guide will acquaint you in more detail with the oldest university in Russia, which is one of the best educational institutions in the country nowadays.
At the end of the excursion you will pass the observation deck of Sparrow Hills, which attracts tourist’s attentiomm because of the magnificent views from its height. On the left there is a view of the Church of the Life-Giving Trinity on the Vorobyovy Gory, the guide will tell you about its history. After admiring the beauty of Moscow from the other side, a private guide will take you to the nearest metro station, from where you can continue discovering Moscow on your own
Departure Point :A private guide will pick you up at the hotel
Return Detail :A private guide will take you to the nearest metro station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.