Tour of Herculaneum+Sorrento+Pompeii (Full Day)
One of our professional, well educated and knowledgeable English speaking driver guide will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location according to the agreed time. The driver will be holding a sign with you or your party’s name on it. The driver will drive safely in every destinations telling you historical information so you can have a better comprehension about culture and tradition of the places, waiting for you and taking care of you and your stuff while you enjoy the places. Not only, the driver will give you assistance, suggestions and help for anything you need so you can spend a really good day relaxing and enjoying wiht fun!
The tour usually lasts 8 hours but we are flexible for any issue that we can find on the way (enviromental/traffic/accidents). If you want to have lunch during the tour please discuss about it with the driver at the beginning of the tour so he can give you good suggestions and rearrange the schedules.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle and private english speaking driver
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel and insurance fees.
- 22% of italian sale tax
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks (E20-E45 depending menu order)
- Pompeii (Admission fee E15pp),admission fees to Pompeii (children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID (passport/citizenship/driver’s license)
- Admission fee Oplontis(E6.50 roughly)
- Admission fee Herculaneum(E15)
- Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- No archeological guide is included in the price of site/ruins tickets
- Hire with us a full day archeological expert guide for the cost of €250 (ask in the note of booking)
- Hire with us a 2hr archeological guide in one site for the cost of €120 (ask in the note of booking)
- Entry/Admission - Via Amalfi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Amalfi, 80067, Amalfi Italy
This itinerary starts from everywhere clients reguire in Naples, Sorrento coast, Amafi coast and Positano (hotel, port, airport, BnB).
First, we will go to Herculeneum so you will have approx 2 hours to explore the ruins.
Once done, the driver will take you to Sorrento. The drive will be roughly 60 minutes. In Sorrento you will have about approx 60 minutes to explore this historical center. From here (if requested previously) we will stop to enjoy some of the finest culinary spots Sorrento has to offer. (Lunch will be discussed with the escort driver first thing in the morning. The escort driver will make recommendations/ suggestions. Reservations will be made if need so).
Later we leave Sorrento to drive 60min to reach Pompeii where you will have 2 hours to explore this ancient ruin.
At the end of the full day 8hr tour the escort driver will return to the location pick up or otherwise agreed upon.
Important Note Regarding itinerary
If the starting point is from Sorrento Area the itinerary is as follows: Herculaneum-Pompeii-Sorrento. Amalfi Area is as follows: Herculaneum-Sorrento-Pompeii Salerno Area is as follows: Ercolano-Sorrento-Pompeii
Time allocation is the same. It is 8-9hr tour.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL/TRAFFIC/ACCIDENTS) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKES/PROTEST).
The tour is also available as a "Sharing Tour": If you wish to meet people and save money you can create one group to join (max 8 people per van. We recommend you post the tour on our website CruiseCritic to promote members to join your tour)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , Private Residence, Naples Train Station, Naples airport Capodichino, Bed and breakfastAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.