Tour of Hanging Bridges + Fortuna Waterfall + Hot Springs from La Fortuna
Nature is not a luxury, but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital as bread or water. Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and relaxing hot springs – Nature that’s Pura Vida!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
The day will start a hike down the stepped path of high basaltic rock walls, taking about 15 minutes to reach the beautiful La Fortuna Waterfall, where you can swim or just take pictures and enjoy its beauty. Lunch is the next step, a delicious traditional meal will be waiting for you in our restaurant “La Finquita”, near downtown La Fortuna.
After lunch you will have the opportunity to rest a little before we begin our hike of the Arenal Hanging Bridges. We will walk a 3 km (2 mile) circuit with 16 bridges ranging from 5 to 100 meters (16 to 328 ft.) and up to 60 meters high (196 ft.). This spectacular piece of primary rainforest is home to many species of birds, plants, reptiles, mammals, and insects which our naturalist guide will help you to locate among the dense vegetation.
After the hiking, your body will need a rest and your energy will need restoring, so one more stop in necessary. A 2-hour visit to the relaxing hot springs will be the perfect end to the day, before returning to your hotel.
Departure Point :Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna, Apartado Posta 40-4417, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.