Tour of Guachimontones Archeological Site & Tequila from Guadalajara
The combination of the fascinating archaeological site of GUACHIMONTONES, full of millennial history and TEQUILA, the most charming town in Jalisco home of the world-famous Mexican spirit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Guachimontones
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch and drinks are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guachimontones, Carretera Estatal 604 Guadalajara-San Marcos km 56, Teuchitlan 46762 Mexico
GUACHIMONTONES is a prehispanic archaeological site, a complex society that existed for almost two milleniums. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The dominant feature is the concentric circular pyramids.
Visitng also the Museum-Interpretative Center.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tequila, Tequila
TEQUILA, the most charming town in the State of Jalisco. Home of the famous Mexican spirit in the World. Lunch in a very good restaurant (not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is at 9:00 a.m.Airports
- Miguel Hidal Airport, Guadalajara Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.