Tour of Fátima - Premium Tailor-Made Experience (5h)
THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR TOURS, EXPERIENCED DRIVERS
We invite you to discover Portugal through our totally unique tours, to go beyond the main attractions and to feel the authentic Portuguese history and way of life. We will not hesitate to take a detour to show you picturesque and interesting places unknown for most visitors. Experiences of passion of local gastronomy: wine tasting, cheeses, sausages, traditional sweets.
The recognized quality of our drivers is the guarantee of your satisfaction. All our drivers are selected for their knowledge, motivations and relational skills. Your driver will take you to discover magnificent places and monuments.
• The only transportation company certified by ACCOR in Portugal.
• Safe & Clean certificate from Tourism of Portugal
• Top of the line luxury vehicles
• Tailor-made experiences
• Bottled water / Wi-Fi on board
Surprise yourself with Blue Diamond!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WI-Fi on board
- Bottled water
- Luxury Vehicles - Mercedes-Benz models: E-Class, S-Class, V-Class, Sprinter.
- Private Tourist Driver/Guide
What's excluded :
- Everything that was not properly mentioned as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
This tour of Fátima and Aljustrel was exclusively designed to show you one of the most important Marian sanctuaries in the world, the Sanctuary of Fátima, whose history is intrinsically related to the several apparitions of our Lady.
Stop At: Museu do Santuario de Fatima, Fatima 2495 Portugal
On May 13, 1917, three children, known as the three shepherds, named Lucia dos Santos, 10 years old, and their cousins, Francisco and Jacinta Marto, 9 and 7 years old, were grazing a small flock when they witnessed the apparition of the Virgin Mary, who later made herself known as our Lady of Rosary. It was registered five more apparitions in the next five months, being the last one, on October 13, attended by 70,000 people approximately. As requested by our Lady, a chapel was built in her honour, at the place of the apparitions, the so-called Chapel of Apparitions. Since 1917, the shrine has been visited by thousands and thousands of pilgrims from all over the world.
In May 2017, Pope Francis visited the sanctuary to commemorate the centenary of the apparitions of our Lady.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa De Lucia, Rua dos Pastorinhos, Fatima 2495-301 Portugal
After visiting Fátima, your tour will continue and we will take you to the small village of Aljustrel, the birthplace of the three seers, which is located in a short distance from the shrine. You will see their houses, which are well preserved and are a great example of the way of life in the early XX century in the region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida da Liberdade, Av. da Liberdade, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point to be defined according to location of the costumer( hotel, airport, address).Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- COVID 19 personal protection equipment for all participants (masks, hand gel, gloves)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.