Tour of Fatima, Batalha, Nazare, Obidos - Premium Tailor-Maid Experience (8h)
THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR TOURS, EXPERIENCED DRIVERS
We invite you to discover Portugal through our totally unique tours, to go beyond the main attractions and to feel the authentic Portuguese history and way of life. We will not hesitate to take a detour to show you picturesque and interesting places unknown for most visitors. Experiences of passion of local gastronomy: wine tasting, cheeses, sausages, traditional sweets.
The recognized quality of our drivers is the guarantee of your satisfaction. All our drivers are selected for their knowledge, motivations and relational skills. Your driver will take you to discover magnificent places and monuments.
• The only transportation company certified by ACCOR in Portugal.
• Top of the line luxury vehicles
• Tailor-made experiences
• Bottled water / Wi-Fi on board
Surprise yourself with Blue Diamond!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Luxury Vehicles - Mercedes-Benz models: E-Class, S-Class, V-Class, Sprinter.
- Private Tourist Driver/Guide
What's excluded :
- Everything that was not properly mentioned as included
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
This private tour combines faith and devotion to the greatest patrimonial wealth of one of the most beautiful regions close to Lisbon.
Stop At: Museu do Santuario de Fatima, Fatima 2495 Portugal
Our tour begins in the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Rosary of Fátima, better known as the Sanctuary of Fátima, one of the most important Marian shrines in the world. On May 13, 1917, three children, known as the three shepherds, named Lucia dos Santos, 10 years old, and their cousins, Francisco and Jacinta Marto, 9 and 7 years old, were grazing a small flock when they witnessed the apparition of the Virgin Mary, who later made herself known as our Lady of Rosary. It was registered five more apparitions in the next five months, being the last one, on October 13, attended by 70,000 people approximately. As requested by of our Lady, a chapel was erected in her honour at the site of the apparitions, known as the Chapel of Apparitions. Since 1917, the shrine has been visited by thousands and thousands of pilgrims from all over the world. Pope Francis visited the sanctuary in May 2017 to commemorate the centenary of the apparitions of our Lady.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Then, this tour will continue towards the Monastery of St. Mary of Victory, also known as Batalha Monastery, the greatest example of the final gothic style in Portugal and one of the most important symbols of the national independence, being considered a world heritage site by UNESCO. This outstanding monastery was built by the king D. João I, in gratitude to the Virgin Mary for his victory in the Battle of Aljubarrota, against the Spanish, in 1385.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Afterwards, we invite you to take a break for a fantastic lunch by the sea. We will take you to Nazaré, land of legends and faith, and of course, delicious fresh fish and seafood. The legend tells that, on the 14th of September 1182, in a dense fog, the lord D. Fuas Rupinho was hunting, when he saw a deer, which he immediately started to chase. However, when he realized, he was on the edge of a huge precipice. Right next to it, there was a grotto where the image of our Lady nursing Baby Jesus was venerated. Knowing this place, the lord pleaded the Virgin Mary for his life and his horse stopped miraculously. As a symbol of his gratitude, he ordered the construction of a chapel on the grotto, the Hermitage of Memory, also known as the Chapel of our Lady of Nazaré, which dates from the XII century and it still houses today the miraculous image. You will surely visit this beautiful chapel. Nazaré is also internationally known for the biggest waves in the world ever surfed, which are registered in the Guinness World Records.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Obidos, Obidos, Leiria District, Central Portugal
The last stop on this tour will be Óbidos, one of the most charming medieval towns in the country, whose castle and walls offer a breath-taking view of its streets and its amazing white houses. Its history goes back to the first king of Portugal, D. Afonso Henriques, who conquered it from the Muslims, in the XII century, and throughout the ages it was part of the dowry of the queens of Portugal. Before finishing this tour, you will also taste the traditional drink of the region, the ginjinha (cherry liqueur) served in a delicious chocolate cup.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avenida da Liberdade, Av. da Liberdade, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point to be defined according to location of the costumer( hotel, airport, address).Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- • Safe & Clean certificate from Tourism of Portugal. • COVID 19 personal protection equipment for all participants (masks, hand gel, gloves).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.