Tour of Evening Moscow
Transport of business class is always provided for tours (new buses, clean and comfortable). The evening Moscow tour always delivers a lot of positive emotions and romantic impressions to all guests, because the illumination makes Moscow fantastically beautiful! Evening tours are especially popular among guests of the capital. We invite you to this memorable tour of Moscow! Evening Moscow will surely delight and charm any excursionist.
What awaits you during an evening tour of Moscow?
- The most significant and famous places of evening Moscow;
- Pleasant knowing the evening capital in a non- random manner;
- A variety of inspected places and interesting details;
- Fascinating panoramic views of the evening capital.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- The rental time of bus for the tour is 4 hoursincluding the road back.The evening tour usually ends on the Sparrow Hills, there you say goodbye to the guide, and the driver takes you to the specified address.
The beginning of the excursion (time and place) is set upon the request of the customer. As a rule evening tour starts not earlier 8.00 pm. Becausethe lights of Moscow must be allowed to light up!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.