Tour of Caldera on Sailing Boat: Volcano-Hot springs- Thirassia-Oia
A tour to the islands of caldera with low cost is our trip with a traditional boat that departs from the old port in Fira at 10:45 with destination the Volcano, a distance of just 10 minutes from the bay of Fira.
per adult from
What's included :
- All that is included in description
What's excluded :
- Tips and Individual expenses
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Our destination the Volcano,a distance of just 10 minutes from the bay of Fira.After the visit of Nea Kameni,the boat continues to the island of Palaia Kameni where the Hot Springs are located.The boat anchors a few meters outside the small bay of Agios Nikolaos,it lowers down a ladder in the water and from there you can swim a distance of about 30metres to get to the famous mud baths of Palaia Kameni for which are believed to have beneficial abilities for the skin and other diseases.The boat remains here for about 30min for swimming.In continuation the boat sails to the island of Thirassia.You have 2 hours free time to swim in the crystal waters of Korfos or eating in traditional taverns with different dishes of the island.You can go on foot or by donkeys in the village of Manolas,which is very picturesque with narrow streets and nice view to Santorini and worth a visit.Then we return back to the old port sailing near the volcanic cliffs of Oia to take pictures of the unique scenery.
Departure Point :Santorini old harbor, 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.