Tour of Artistic Work in Jaipur with a local - Also Meet the Artisians
Experience the everyday artistry and color that can be found in every corner of the Jaipur. Learn about the local industries such as turban making, jewelry making and stone work and see the creativity that these industries require, as well as the aesthetics that make it so characteristic of Indian culture.
Closely observe the Gotta patti and bandhej arts, these two are iconic forms of artistry, see how deftly the local weavers and embroiderers create the shimmering patterns that make each one unique. Have a conversation and a cup to tea with the locals, wherein you'll get to know their artistic process and ask them questions about how these local industries work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly Storyteller/Guide, highly trained by Yo Tours.
- Chance to learn various art and craft work
- Great conversations to explore local art and craft
What's excluded :
- 1. An Open Mind which is willing to listen and understand
- 2. Water
- 3. Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's)
- 4. Scarf/Jacket in case you feel cold (between October to march only)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Rajasthan and its crafts are a source of endless fascination, whether one approaches them for purely visual, aesthetic pleasure or pauses to savor the underlying history, culture and symbolism.
Experience the everyday artistry and color that can be found in every corner of the Jaipur on this offbeat and creative world of contemporary Rajasthani Art.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Golcha Cinema, Choura Rasta, New Gate, Bapu Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Return Detail :Badi Chopad, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.