Tour Machupicchu by Car 2 days Adventure
This tourist activity is one of the alternate routes we make to get to know one of the wonders of the world called Machupicchu. It is a cheaper option and full of outdoor adventure.
The high demand of sales in the service of train in high season, makes that this alternate route is the most recommended to visit Machupicchu in a different way.
The combination of your trip going on the van, walking, and returning by train make it different and fun. Get to know Machupicchu and enjoy this option that we offer for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation of tourism Cusco - Hydroelectric - Cusco
- Bus ticket Up and Down to Machupicchu
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Professional guide in Machupicchu
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Hydroelectric Return
- Hydroelectric Assistant to Aguas Calientes (walk)
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
What's excluded :
- Hydro electric train ticket to Aguas Calientes
- Breakfast of the first day and dinner of the last day
This tour is a combination of culture and adventure. The round trip will be made in a van depending on the size of the group that departs during the day. The route is asphalt and an affirmed part, we skirt the mountains up to a height of 4,300 meters and descend to 1,800 meters. The trip is to appreciate our Andean landscapes and will depend on the travel season to appreciate the snow-capped veronica and take some very close photos. On the way you can have lunch at local restaurants and arrive at a place called hydroelectric to walk for two hours to get to Aguas Calientes and stay here. Dinner in the town of Machupicchu.
The second day very early, they will visit Machu Picchu with the group and resident guide and then take the train to go back to hydroelectric to take the return car, they will return by the same route to the city of Cusco, culminating in the central square.
• Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
Departure Point :Cusco Kenamari Hotel, Av. Pardo Paseo de los Héroes 769-B, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the clients of the hotels that are indicated to us, as long as it is accessible for the vehicle and that they are in the historical center. Otherwise, we pick you up at the hotel KENAMARI, please, you must write the name and address of your hotel by whatsApp that we indicate in contact. At least 24 hours before the tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.