Tour Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos With Transportation
In this tour we will take you to this almost magical place. Las Coloradas is natural pink lake in the Yucatan Peninsula. Come and learn with our certified guide about the process of the salt and why this incredible lake it's of this color. Take awesome pictures and marvel with the beauty of Las Coloradas.
Also, you will visit the Rio Lagartos where you can swim in this refreshing water. Sail in this lake and discover the biodiversity of this place. You will see a biosphere full of life and vivid colours. You will know the salt process and enjoy a delicious luch with a dish to choose.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Know the salt process
- Lunch (dish to choose)
- Box lunch and bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Las Coloradas and Rio Lagartos
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Tax reservation in Rio lagartos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
In this adventure, we will go on a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles, and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a Mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the freshwater of this beautiful place, ending this adventure you will know the gastronomy of this town, you will eat seafood prepared by the same villagers, it will be an extraordinary adventure.
To be 15 minutes earlier in the meeting point or hotel area lobby, the journey lasts more than 8 hours, bring one change of clothes, comfortable shoes & flip flops, swimsuit, extra money, all you need to protect from the sun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Río Lagartos, Yucatan, Mexico
Enjoy your tour through this amazing lagoon
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation..
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.