Tour La Pasion River And Ceibal
Our Tour will start in Flores Petén, towards Sayaxche, the tour include a ride by boat to The Pasión River
, the river is located in the northern lowlands region of Guatemala. A unique experience with the Nature!
The tour includes a visit to the Ceibal Archeological site, where you will presence a large amount of Ceibas in the area, the tour will take you to the pyramidal temple (structure A-3) where are placed 5 steles placed according to the cardinal points. The main attractive is the stelae, these are one of the main attractions, since they are among the finest and best preserved of the late classic period in the Mayan world.
Experience Nature and Archeology!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from Flores / Sayaxche / Flores
- Boat transportation
- Professional Guide
- Box Lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our tour will start at Flores, Petén, at 8:00 am. Towards Sayaxche direction to a special site to aboard the boat that will take you to La Pasion River Tour, and experience the nature from its peaceful waters.
Next we will visit Ceibal Archeological site, It consists of three groups of monumental structures, including plazas, pyramids, carved stone monuments, elite residences, and a ball court. The carved decoration at Ceibal is considered among the most beautiful in the Maya region, and includes a hieroglyphic stairway, stelae, and altars;
we will return to Flores at 5:00 pm at the same start point place in Flores, Petén.
Departure Point :Tour will start from Flores, Petén, infront of Hotel Ramada (Flores Island)
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Tour will end and return infront of Hotel Ramada (Flores Island)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Preferable if you can bring, Hat, raincoat, confortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.