Tour Holbox - Two Island & Cenote Yalahau
Holbox is an amazing and almost magical island. Is the perfect place to relax and run away from the city and his noise. His beautiful landscapes will leave you hypnotized. Enjoy a day lying in a hammock over the water. This is what you need for not being stressed out this vacation.
This paradise is waiting for you.
If you want to run away from the city and spend time just relaxing, this is the perfect tour for you. Holbox is an island in the north of the yucatan peninsula with blue water and white sand.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Isla Holbox and Isla Pasion
- Box lunch
- Boat ride for a trip to a Cenote and two islands
- Entrance cenote Yalahau (Lifejacket in the cenote included)
- Roun trip transportation
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beers on the boat
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Isla de la Pasion
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
What's excluded :
- Dock tax
- No include drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island Mexico
A natural open water hole. Enjoy its cool and fresh waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla de la Pasion, Mexico
you'll get time to walk around and get to know its natural beauties.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holbox Island Mexico
Take a walk on the beach, swim in the wide blue sea, enjoy a bike ride around the island (bike rental included) and enjoy a delicious meal of seafood.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum(meeting point @ Super Akî)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.