Tour Herculaneum Archaeological Park and Mount Vesuvius
Information on Blu Transfer
I'm Alessandro role manager & professional driver of the company "Blu Transfer". The latter collaborates with NCC professionals regularly enrolled in the register, with knowledge of the English language, happy to cordially satisfy every customer's need. From Naples Capodichino, Railway Stations, Hotels, B&B, Holiday Homes and we are at the service of private customers, tour operators and travel agencies.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
We will pick you up at your accommodation between 8; 00 and 8:30 and leave Naples to head to Herculaneum, an ancient Roman city destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius in the year 79.
Upon our arrival, its ruins will make us travel through time. The first stop on the tour will be the Corinthian Atrium House, one of the oldest in Herculaneum, of which the splendid mosaic of the walls and the tower stands out. Next, we will see the Casa dei Cervi, where we will observe the frescoes and the marble floor.
In addition, we will be able to discover how the inhabitants of Herculaneum lived, going into the thermal baths of the Forum and the House of mosaics of Neptune and Amphitrite. Did you know that this house also had a grocery store?
We will continue our excursion discovering the buildings of this ancient city and listening to the stories of those who lived there.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Around 12:30. We will then head towards Torre del Greco, located right at the foot of the most famous volcano in Campania.
We will begin a journey on foot that will take us to the summit of Vesuvius. At almost 1000 meters above sea level we will be able to enjoy amazing views over the entire Gulf of Naples. In this area of the western Mediterranean, the eruption that caused the devastation of the populations of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Stabia took place in the year 79 of the first century.
Coming down from the top of Vesuvius we will know other details about this tragic event that occurred at the time of the Roman Empire. We will also discover some curiosities about this mountain which, together with Etna, is one of the volcanoes of Western Europe which has hosted several shots in its surroundings.
The climb to Vesuvius will be made on foot up to about 1000 meters above sea level. It is therefore advisable to bring comfortable shoes, adequate clothing and water.
People with mobility problems or who simply do not want to climb to the top of Vesuvius can wait for the group to return to the refreshment area at the foot of the volcano.
Even if not frequently, it can happen that for climatic reasons the crater is closed for visits.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is possible to welcome people with motor disabilities provided they are accompanied and the folding wheelchair can be stored in the luggage compartment in the compartment.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.