Tour Hanoi Hoa Lu- Tam Coc- Mua Cave 2 Days 1 Night
- Visit the old ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century
- Visit the two temples of King Dinh and King Le in the 10th century
- Buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Get on bamboo boat – rowed by the local people
- Have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from Mua Cave
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee and Sightseeing fee
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1: Hanoi- Hoa Lu Tam Coc
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
visit the the two temples of King Dinh and King Le in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu). King Dinh Tien Hoang chose this mountain location as the water systems fed from the mountains were perfect for both agriculture and defense. Enjoy the sight of palaces, pagodas, tombs, and pavilions built by different dynasties and visit the Dinh and Le Temples, the two remaining architectures of Hoa Lu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
You will get on bamboo boat – rowed by the local people – in Hoang Long River to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way, you also have a chance to see the paddy field if you visit Tam Coc in April or September. Check-In your bungalow in Tam Coc.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Enjoy a lunch buffet at a local restaurant
Accommodation included: Stay at Homestay/Bungalow in Tam Coc
Day 2: Cycling around- Mua Cave- Hanoi
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Walking or cycling around in this beautiful area to visit local houses, meet local people, sightseeing views of the rice field…
Then leave for Mua Cave ( Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform me your hotel/stay in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.