Tour from Marrakech to the desert 4 Days
4 days of authentic tour through the desert of Morocco from Marrakech to discover the southeast and its heritage, its secrets go south towards the Dades and Drâa valleys with a step in the desert of Merzouga, where you will enjoy an adventure in the desert , walk on a camel and sleep in the Berber desert camp; enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise over the golden sand dunes of erg chebbi
• Drive through the Atlas Mountains and explore the Berber villages.
• Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and changing landscapes on the way to Ouarzazate
• Discover the architecture of the Kasbahs and Berber of Unesco.
• Explore plam forests, canyons and beautiful gorges
• Ride a camel and enjoy the desert.
• Enjoy the beautiful sunset and a night at the desert camp under the stars
• Discover the hidden Berber culture and meet the local people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, D = dinner)
- Spanish speaking proessional Driver / guide
- Local guide in ait ben haddou
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD gas included
- Camel trek (one camel each)
- Entry/Admission - Draa Valley
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
Departure from Marrakech via Col Tichka crossing the Great Atlas where we will discover the fortified town of Ait Benhaddou, located near Ouarzazate Hollywood of Morocco visit the kasbah Ait Benhaddou, a jewel of the region, declared world heritage by UNESCO. It is a fortified town of beautiful crenellated and decorated towers, one of the most beautiful in the Berber region of the Atlas. Then we will continue to Ouarzazate where we will have lunch and visit another interesting fortified kasbah located in the heart of Ouarzazate, Then we will take the course to the Draa palm grove, and we will enter the Draa valley, where there is an immense verdure snake of about 250 km that penetrates the desert and that will lead us to the central town in the palm grove of "Tamnougalte" where the film of the PROTECTIVE SKY was filmed. Night in a beautiful Berber town in the heart of the Valley.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Day 2: Agdez - Nekob - Rissani - Merzouga Desert:
After breakfast we will walk through the typical kasbahs of Tamnougalte. From here we will continue on our way to the desert and we will turn off a road that was used by the commercial caravans that cross the Anti Atlas of the Tafilalet Valley to the Draa Valley. Around us we will find stony plateaus where camels graze. To Rissani a panoramic visit in its famous market for a mint tea and then we will continue the route through the desert towards the dunes of Erg Chebbi. Arrival at the hotel and on the back of the dromedaries you take a 2-hour trip through the great dunes of Morocco and watch the sunset. Night and dinner in Berber tents.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Day 3: Merzouga - Khamlia - Erfoud - Todra Gorge - Dades Valley:
It is early to be able to enjoy a unique experience: contemplate the majestic sunrise in the desert, a show of light and silence that will impress us .. After sunrise we will go back to the hotel to take a shower and have breakfast, We will visit the town of Khamlia. Berber home stop to discover his way of life. Then continue to Erfoud, then we will take the road to the gorges of Todra whose walls narrow and rise, more and more abrupt and reach 300 m high. Once visited this spectacular landscape we will go to the Dades Valley arrival at the Riad to spend the night.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Day 4: Dades Valley - Rose Valley - Skoura Palm Grove - Marrakech:
Today will be a day back to Marrakech Departure to the Valley of Roses, whose lush vegetation values the secret kasbahs. From here we will continue to the palm grove of Skoura via the track of a thousand kasbahs marked by kasbahs and ksour in the middle of date palms whose ocher landscape. Arrival in Ouarzazate where we will continue the road to Marrakech.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or Another trip
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.