Tour from Kotor to Njegusi, Cetinje and Budva
It’s a great opportunity to experience the real Mediterranean atmosphere and to see one of the most stunning view points.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Professional Tourist Guide
- Entrance fees for museums
- Local tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lovcen National Park, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
You will start the day with a spectacular drive along the Mount Lovcen Pass giving you the most stunning views over the most beautiful bay in the Mediterranean.
Stop At: Njegusi, Njegusi, Cetinje
The road continues to Njegusi mountain village where you can sample some tasty local delicacies.
Stop At: Cetinje, Cetinje
In Cetinje, the historical and cultural capital of Montenegro, you will visit King Nikola’s Palace.
Stop At: Budva, Budva, Budva Municipality
Later you head for the sunny Budvian Riviera for a visit of Budva, the oldest city along the Montenegrin coastline.
It’s a great place to experience the real Mediterranean atmosphere.
Pass By: Sveti Stefan, Sveti Stefan, Budva Municipality
On the way back to Kotor you will have the opportunity to shoot some great pictures of the distant island of Sveti Stefan.
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.