Tour de Barossa - Guided Day Cycling Barossa from Adelaide
This is the only tour that gets you cycling in the Barossa with a guide and transport to and from Adelaide. An all inclusive great fun day out with a local, informative guide, wine tastings, gourmet lunch, quality bikes (e-bikes are available for small extra fee), and transport to and from Adelaide CBD.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tastings are included in a minimum of 3 cellar doors on this tour. Extra stops are available but may incur tasting fees
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Yalumba
- Entry/Admission - Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
- Entry/Admission - Penfolds Barossa Valley Cellar Door
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barossa Valley, Barossa Valley, South Australia
Explore the wonderful Barossa Valley on the safe, off road Barossa trails.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Yalumba, 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston, South Australia 5353 Australia
Taste some of Australia's best wines at a private tasting in Yalumba.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Pheasant Farm Road, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355 Australia
Visit this iconic gourmet venue in the heart of the Barossa
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Penfolds Barossa Valley Cellar Door, Beckwith Park, 30 Tanunda Rd, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355 Australia
Taste the world famous Penfolds wines at their home in Barossa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :120 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Be ready for a 9am pick up, actual time may vary depending on other pick up and group numbers.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Book with confidence, full refund or reschedule free of charge if travel restrictions prevent you from enjoying your booked tour. See https://tourdevines.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.