Tour Colca Canyon 2d -1n From Arequipa, Ending In Puno
07:30 a.m Transfer from centrally located hotels
08:30 a.m.Departure from Arequipa to Chivay
12:30 a.m.Arrival to Chivay and hotel accommodation
01:00 p.m.Buffet lunch.
03:00 p.m.Arrival to thermal baths
06:30 p.m.Dinner Show
05:30 a.m.Continental Breakfast
06:15 a.m.Departure from Chivay to the "Mirador de la Cruz del Condor".
07:30 a.m.Stay in the “Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor”
09:30 a.m.Tour of the peoples that are around the Colca Canyon and visits to natural viewpoints in the area and colonial temples.
12:00 mArrival to Chivay and lunch.
01:00 p.m.Departure from Chivay to Puno
07:00 p.m. – 07:30 p.m. Arrival in Puno
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared bus from Arequipa to Chivay
- Shared transportation from Chivay to Hot Springs
- Shared bus from Chivay to Colca Canyon and back (Cruz del Condor)
- Shared bus from Chivay to Puno
- Tourism Guide (English/Spanish)
- Continental breakfast.
- Buffet Lunch.
- Dinner Show.
- Lunch second day.
- Basic lodging on Chivay (Hostel **) Basic lodging on Chivay (we recommend you to book your own hotel on center Chivay near plaza de armas for avoiding extra charges)
- Private rooms
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Hot Shower
- Good location
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Transfer from bus station in Puno to hotels (add $7USD per person)
- Tourist ticket of Colca (BTC) 70 soles for foreigners
- Entrances fees to the hot springs
- Entry/Admission - Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cruz del Condor
- Entry/Admission - La Calera Thermal Waters
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
o start our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the road of Yura, bordering the snowy Chachani toward Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids the vicunas
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Cruz del Condor, Cabanaconde Peru
A strategic point of observation Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: La Calera Thermal Waters, Chivay Peru
We’ll enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera whose thermal-medicinal waters range from 35º to 38º (degrees Celsius) temperature in which we will stay approximately 1 hour, we returned to the town of Chivay we will have lunch and we returned to the city of Arequipa where we arrive at approximately 05:30 p.m.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ADITTIONAL INFORMATION
- From 07:30 hrs to 08:10 hrs.
- Between 19:00 hs to 19:30 hs
- Take precautions against altitude sickness - soroche, (buy Sorojchi Pills)
- Bring warm clothes and a hat.
- Use of sunscreen.
- Bring your swimwear.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.