Tour Chichen Itza - Come and See One of the Seven Wonders - From Cancun
Chichen Itzá is one of the most important structures in the Peninsula. Come and see the beauty of one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring. Explore Chichen Itza, an ancient ruin site, famous for its history and culture importance.
The cenote it’s a sacred place for the people of Yucatan, come and swim in its refreshing water. Also, enjoy free time to walk around the magic of Valladolid and see the structures, monuments and sourvenirs that have for you.
At the end, you will have free time to spend in Valladolid. This Magic Town has so many things to offer to you, like sourvenirs or food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Federal bilingual guide
- Free time in Chichen Itzá
- Entrance to the cenote
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation (from Cancun)
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
You will visit an archeological mayan zone, full of tradition and history.
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring.
Explore Chichen Itza, an ancient ruin site, famous for its history and culture importance.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from any hotel in the Cancún Hotel zone and meeting point for other resorts outside this area. The transportation of the "Isla mujeres" continental zone hotels, will have to be mentioned at the time of booking to specify a meeting point (Beloved, Excellence, Villa del palmar, finest)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, towels and hat.
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.