Tour Chichen Itza Classic from Cancun
Get to know the treasures of an ancient civilization that ruled over the Yucatan lands with astonishing advancements. you will be escorted by our lovely team, where our certified guide will walk with you through various monuments such as Jaguar Temple, Warriors Temple and the ultimately recognized Kukulcan temple. the pyramid was used as a giant Maya calender to keep track of the seasons and days by the casting of its shadows and fascinating optical illusions.
In any direction you look you will be captured by the cumpelling natural beauty of Chichen Itza and its inhabiting creatures roaming the surrounding jungle, freshen up with a dive in to cenote sagrado.
Continuing our trip through out the magical lands of the Mexican peninsula we will finally finish off the trip with a breif stop in valladolid, before heading back to your hotel in the comfort of your provided transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Chichen itza and Sacred Cenote
- visit to Valladolid
- Lunch - traditional mexican buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover this beautiful place and learn more about the mayan culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Enjoy this cenote
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring towels, swimsuit and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.