Tour Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid
Enjoy this wonderful trip visiting Chichen Itza, one of the seven wonder of the world. We take you to discover this incredible place and learn more about the mayan culture with or certified guide. You also, can walk aroun the zone and see closely the structures. After this, you will visit the sacred cenote where you will have the opportunity of swim in its crystalline and refreshing water.
In every direction you look you will be captured by the cumpelling natural beauty of Chichen Itza and its inhabiting creatures roaming the surrounding jungle, freshen up with a dive in to cenote sagrado.
Continuing our trip through out the magical lands of the Mexican peninsula we will finally finish off the trip with a breif stop in valladolid, before heading back to your hotel in the comfort of your provided transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Chichen itza and sacred Cenote
- visit to Valladolid
- Lunch - traditional mexican buffet
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Cenote
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover this beautiful place and learn more about he mayan culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Cenote, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
freshen up with a dive in to cenote sagrado.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in Playa del Carmen, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring towels, swimsuit and extra clothes.
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.