Tour Chichen Itza
Chichen Itzá is one of the most important structures in the Peninsula. Come and see the beauty of one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring.
The cenote its a sacred place for the people of Yucatan, come and swim in its refreshing water. Also, enjoy free time to walk around the magic of Valladolid and see the structures, monuments and sourvenirs that have for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Chichen Itza
- Visit to the Cenote Suytun and Visit to Valladolid
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Cenote
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Discover the beautiful mayan zone and walk around the incredible structures.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sacred Cenote, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Visit and swim in this beautiful cenote
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Walk around the town and marvel with its beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent.
- Bring swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.