Tour Chichen Itzá departing from cancun
Meet and enjoy the enigmatic Chichen Itza archaeological site, fabulous ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization, named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and its renowned Temple of Kukulcán, considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World.
Make this magical journey through time, discovering the secrets stored in the buildings of this ancient city of the Mayan civilization, one of the most advanced in the pre-Hispanic world.
Admire and contemplate several buildings such as the Market of the Thousand Columns, the Temple of the Warriors with the statue of Chacmool, the Game of the Ball, the Temple of the Jaguar, the astronomical observatory El Caracol and the wonderful Temple of Kukulcán, one of the most emblematic monuments of the Mayan civilization, characterized by its pyramidal form, Egyptian style.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- Regional lunch buffet (one drink included in the restaurant)
- Federal bilingual guide
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichen Itza is one of the greatest jewels of the Mayan world and a place that you have to visit at least once in a lifetime. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988 and the Kukulkan pyramid was selected as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This is where the magnificent phenomenon of light takes place during the equinox when the serpent God descends Kukulkan as a shadow.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
After the tour, enjoy an extensive buffet at a nearby restaurant. Finally, travel to a cenote, a natural pool where you can cool off and enjoy a moment of tranquility after a hectic expedition.
You can also visit the magical town of Valladolid, a colonial town in the Yucatan peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
On this tour, get to know a cenote and experience one of the cenotes that are part of a network of underground rivers considered sacred by the Mayan people.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from any hotel in the Cancún hotel zone and meeting point for other resorts outside this area. The transportation of the "Isla mujeres" continental zone hotels, will have to be mentioned at the time of booking to specify a meeting point (Beloved, Excellence, Villa del palmar, finest)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.