Tour Bacalar - Lagoon of Seven Colours
On board the guide will elaborate on any land and watermarks along the journey, we will discover the reason why the lagoon is recognized as the lagoon of seven colors. the extraordinary body of water is 42 kilometers long and filled with various Cenotes and watermarks.
You will visit cenote Cocalitos which is known for its large number of Stromatolites, cenote Negro the deepest darkest cenote of them all. You will also get the opportunity to get a glance of the Bird Island which inhabits multiple bird species that pray on the marine life of its surroundings, quite a spectacular scene to witness. All this excitement will definitely work up an appetite easy resolved by the restaurant that includes a nice meal.
In this journey to Bacalar you'll get to know iconic places from this magic town, such as The 7 colors lagoon ,The pirates channel It is an artificial site that connects the northern Mayans to the Mayans of Central America.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hour boat ride in Bacalar,, places to visit: Cenote esmeralda, Cenote negro, Cenote de cocalitos
- Entrance to Fuerte de San Felipe
- Free time in Bacalar park
- Time in the lagoon of the 7 colors and the pirates channel
- Breakfast, Lunch and bottled water
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte de San Felipe
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Bacalar a beautiful Magic Town that stands out for the beauty of its natural attractions, it is the perfect place for lovers of nature, it has all the tranquility and you will relax in the lagoon as well as being full of history, you will know the heritage and culture.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fuerte de San Felipe, Bacalar Mexico
Knowing this fortress and its history goes back to the times of pirates, (all the pirates loved the Caribbean Sea) an exciting journey through history especially for those who really appreciate the history of pirates and colonization. The fort of San Felipe is the center of the magical town of Bacalar, from there you can see the beautiful Bacalar lagoon that reaches 63 km there is excellent to take some beautiful photos, and you will have free time to walk through the downtown.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xul-Ha, Xul-Ha, Yucatan Peninsula
The Bacalar lagoon, you will know Xul Ha lagoon has connected to Bacalar, different shades of blue can be distinguished among its waters, due to the different depths of it, within the lagoon, there are three different cenotes, whose waters overflowed and constituting a single lagoon, its shape is narrow and long, being 34.1 miles long and only 2.1 miles at its widest point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.