Tour and Tasting
For $10/person visitors get to experience a guided tour and tasting of the distillery. Learn how moonshine is made and why Murphy’s Law earned its name. After the tour is complete visitors are able to ask questions as well as, browse through the shop.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elmira, Elmira, Region of Waterloo, Ontario
Visitors will get to experience the distillery, see how it’s made and sample a variety of different moonshines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Murphy's Law Distillery Ltd., 90 Earl Martin Dr Unit 2, Elmira, ON N3B 2P5, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.