Tour Ancient Varansi by E-Rickshaw
Varanasi, one of the oldest inhabited cities of the world prides itself with a recorded history of over 5000 years. Take a tour in an electric rickshaw of this city sacred to Hindus, who believe that dying in Varanasi brings them closer to salvation. The images of pilgrims set against the backdrop of the River Ganges and the centuries old temples are a unique experience.
The E-rickshaws are noise free and a comfortable way to enjoy street life in the city.
• E-Operated Rickshaw
• City’s colorful athmosphere
• Alleys and by-lanes of old town
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within city center.
- English speaking local guide.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person.
- Battery Operated RICKSHAW Ride.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
You will be picked up from your hotel in central Varanasi at 09:30 A.M. along with an English speaking guide for your two to three hour Varanasi tour by E-Rickshaw.
The tour is offered to give insight into the local residential and commercial areas of the city. E-rickshaws can access parts of the city, which cars cannot enter. The tour focuses on the city’s color and chaos showcasing its unique culture. You will witness people’s daily life, their places of worship and commercial activities located in the narrow by-lanes of Varanasi. Your guide will accompany you through alleys and explore with you old houses and local markets, which have been doing business here for centuries.
Once your tour will be finished, you will be dropped back to your hotel within Varanasi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children’s must be accompanied by adults
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.