Tour 4x1 VIP Coba, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Cenote
First of all we have a visit to the incredible mayan zone in Tulum, you can walk around this archeological site and enjoy the beauty of the structures. Our certified guide will tell you some fun facts about this place and then you can go and see the beautiful beach with its white sand and blue water.
After that, you will go to a buffet where you can delight yourself with delicious mexican food.
Then, the next step is Coba, where you can rent a bike and ride around the zone or climb the tallest strucutre in the place. After that you will go to the cenotes and enjoy the refreshing water and calm atmosphere.
The last step is Playa del Carmen, where you can walk around the city, see structures or buy sourvenirs in the 5th avenue.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation included
- Bilingual Guide
- Visit to the Mayan Zone of Coba
- Visit to the Archeological Site in Tulum
- Buffet lunch and bottled water
- Visit to the 5th avenue in playa del Carmen
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Bicycle rental
- Drinks in restaurant
- Extra cost of transportation ($5 USD per person) in Costa Mujeres zone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the most important archaeological site of the Riviera Maya in a professional tour which will start leaving your hotel from the morning, we will take you in first-class transport to Tulum where you will enjoy a guided tour by our trained guides, during a few hours where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
2 hours, Admission included
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will arrive at Coba which is another archaeological site where you will know more about the Mayan culture, you will know the tallest pyramid “ Nohoch Mul”, but before we will enjoy a buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region and a delicious flavor to obtain energy and power. since one of our professional guides will explain in detail how was the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture of the place
1 hour, Admission included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
At the end of the tour by Coba we will arrive at our real Mayan cenote where you will have time to cool off in the crystalline and fresh waters of this incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you will never forget.
1 hour , Admission included
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
To finish our tour we will take you to the city of playa del carmen where we will spend around an hour to give a short tour and with time for shopping walking in the 5th avenue.
1 hour, Admission included
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, the tour will be operating as 3x1 (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.