Touching Moments for one Day
Everything goes with community people who are the ones serve you throughout your exploration in this area. Meeting and chatting with them is a unique experience.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Local conductor, local lunch, drinking water, planting activity, cave entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Myinmati Cave (မြင်းမထိဂူ), တောင်ကြီးမြို့, Myanmar (Burma)
Normally we start this tour from our community library cum visitor center and end up at Hnin Mar's house.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Normally the visitor can get off in front of Mya Yadanar Petrol Station between the intersection of Loikaw and Aungban high way and we pick up them there. Or if the visitor takes express bus to Loikaw, he/she can get off in front of Shwe Danu restaurant which is on the way to Loikaw route at Myinmahti village.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.