Toubkal ascent in two days, private trip
Our team comprises professional guides, mountaineers, drivers, cooks, cameleers and muleteers. Led by Elhoussain "Ibri" ...
I have worked with multiple travel companies and was named best guide and organizer three years in a row..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- transportation,guide, mule,cook, meneral water, all meals and accommodation
What's excluded :
- Crampons, Ice axes and Gaiters for Winter treks ( Nov to April
Day 1: :MARRAKEH - IMLIL (1740 m )- TOUBKAL REFUGE (3207 m)
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
We will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech at 8:30 a.m. then drive south towards the High Atlas Mountains to the village of Imlil
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Imlil; here we will leave our vehicle behind, put our luggage on our mules and head along the Mizane Valley, first towards the village of Armed and then onto the renowned shrine of Sidi Chamarouch where we will enjoy our tasty lunch. From here the trail continues to climb steadily, snaking and zigzagging its way up to the the Toukbal Refuge (3207 m), our stop for the night. Approx. 5 hours walking.
Duration: 30 minutes
Accommodation included: overnight at Toubkal Refuge at the altitude of 3207 m
Day 2: REFUGE TOUBKAL - TOUBKAL SUMMIT - IMLIL - MARRAKECH.
Stop At: Toubkal, Morocco
The day starts with an early breakfast. Hike upwards for 3 to 4 hours to get to Toubkal. Walking along the ridge, you’ll have stunning views. If the weather is clear at the summit, you’ll have an incredible view for miles in all directions. After a break at the summit to catch your breath and take pictures, we’ll go back down to the Refuge for lunch. After lunch, the walk is downhill to Imlil where the driver will be waiting to take you back to Marrakech. 10 hours walking.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
In case we do not get your Hotel or Riad adress, we will meet outside café Aegana at 8:30 am. In jamaa elfna square.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.