Totláli fireflies sighting
A magical natural phenomenon occurs within the months of June and July, thousands of fireflies turn the darkness of the night into a light show that looks like a fairy tale. With us you can make sighting and not only that, you will know everything about these brilliant beings.
These beetles live all year within Totláli, however, only on these dates can they be seen as it is their mating season, whose courtship dance illuminates the nights of our jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Sighting of fireflies in a magical place in the State of Mexico. Inside Totláli you will see these beetles shine in a way that is unmatched in nature.
-VIP access *
-Night tour by professional guide
-Cafeteria service (coffee, tea, bread and artisan jam)
-Campfire service (firewood, sausages and chocolates)
-Basic services (health and safety)
* Maximum group of 15 people
Departure Point :Reserva Ecológica Totláli, Guerrero s/n, zumpahuacán, San Pablo Tejalpa, Méx., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
It is necessary to inform us in which hotel you are staying in advance.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.