Totem Bight State Park and Rainforest Walking Tour
Ketchikan Native Tours is a locally owned and operated Southeast Alaska land based sightseeing tour company that focuses on the rich traditional Native cultures of the Tongass National Rainforest. We believe in the small group experience and will only take a maximum of 11 passengers per tour. This experience and the rich information shared and narrated will only be provided by local members of our community. We will visit some of the most beautiful totem poles found on the island at Totem Bight State Park. You will also get a chance to stretch your legs on a moderate walk visiting one of our many walking trails.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We look forward to sharing our beautiful island on this private tour with your group up to 11 passengers. We are local Native based company and we are focused on sharing the unique history and cultural of our people who call the Tongass National Rainforest home. Personalized is our hope as we prefer our visitors to the community to interact with tour guides and learn the authentic cultural ways of life of Southeast Alaska.
Our 2.5 hour private tour includes a beautiful scenic drive to and stop at the Ward Creek Nature Area. We will spend approximately 30 minutes taking a brisk walk on one of many trails admiring the beautiful environment. Our guides will provide insight about the local vegetation and environment. You never know what you might see so that makes this tour always unique!
Our next stop takes us to Totem Bight State Park to the see some of the most beautiful totem poles found on our island. Our guides will share stories and history about the totem poles and the people who originally called this place home.
We will only be taking 11 passengers on this experience as we want it to be yours! Of course we will provide you transportation to and from the cruise ship docks!
• Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
• Totem Bight State Historical Park, 9883 N Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9246
• City Park of Ketchikan, 1600 Park Avenue, Ketchikan, AK 99901
• Creek Street, Ketchikan, AK
• Ward Cove, Ward Cove, Alaska
Departure Point :Berth 2, 201 Dock St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can help you by having one of our local dock representative's meet you at your ship! We generally will meet you on the dock at the world famous monument, "The Rock" located next to the Ketchikan Visitor's Center. Yes, we will return you back to our starting point. However we will also give you an option of being dropped off in route. Airports
- Ketchikan Intl Airport, 1000 Airport Terminal Way, Ketchikan, AK 99901
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Ward Cove, Alaska
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.