Total London Experience with London Eye, Tower of London, St Paul's
Don’t miss out during your trip to London with a day tour filled with top city sights and attractions! Your tour includes a panoramic tour of London, entry to St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London, ride on the London Eye and a viewing of the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace! Your expert guide will be there every step of the way to make sure you have a fantastic day out in London.
Highlights of the tour:
Entry to St. Paul’s Cathedral
Panoramic tour of London
See the Changing of the Guard
Entry to Tower of London
Meet the Yeoman Warders
See the famous Crown Jewels
Walking Tour of Greenwich
Thames River boat ride
Coca-Cola London Eye Experience
Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Tower of London
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Walking Tour of Greenwich
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Thames River Boat Ride
- Coca-Cola London Eye Experience
- Professional and friendly guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- Entry/Admission - London Eye
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Depart from Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH and enjoy a whistle stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside. *On Sundays due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard. As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. *We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The Tower of London and Crown Jewels. During its 1000 year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi–i–Noor at the Crown Jewels.
Exclusive feature: ATTACK THE TOWER – Join a Yeoman Warder (‘Beefeater’) for an exclusive and very different view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour. You will hear the story of the peasants’ revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the Monarch within, and how the Tower’s very architecture protects it from attack.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thames River, London England
River Thames Boat Ride- Setting off from the Tower of London, take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and enjoy a tour of the London sights as you head towards the beautiful Greenwich.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Greenwich, London SE10 England
Walking Tour of Greenwich- Explore the quaint beauty of Greenwich on this professionally guided walking tour, covering the iconic tea clipper Cutty Sark and the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Christopher Wren.
After the walking tour, get back on board the River Boat and take in more of the city sights as you sail towards Central London and the iconic wheel of The London Eye.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
The London Eye Experience- End your day with a London Eye experience and enjoy breathtaking views of London in the luxury of your glass capsule.
Your tour will finish at approximately 6:00pm at the London Eye Pier.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :London Eye Pier, South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change. The time spent at each location is approximate and is subject to change depending on various factors (traffic conditions, etc)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Whispering Gallery at St Paul’s Cathedral is temporarily closed and is expected to remain closed until at least December 2019
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.