Total Game of Thrones Experience
Dive into an unforgettable experience of GoT on the spot where it all took place in real life – Dubrovnik. Don’t miss the chance during your stay in Dubrovnik to visit the most memorable scenes from Game of Thrones locations. Experience real King’s Landing through the eyes of our expert and passionate tour guide.
We will visit island of Lokrum where you will make memorable photos on the Iron Throne -be the ruler of King's Landing for one day!
After the city tour we drive up to mountain Srdj (where the cable car goes) from where you will have the most beautiful view of the old town.
Last stop is Gardens of King's Landing -Arboretum Trsteno
The tour finishes at your accommodation.
per adult from
420 to 450 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional licenced driver
- Local, professional, licenced guide
- Hotel drop off - only on Dubrovnik's area; if your accommodation is outside Dubrovnik, contact us
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- pick up; if you would like to be picked up, contact us in advance for price info
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- Entry/Admission - Lokrum Island Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Trsteno Arboretum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brsalje Street, Brsalje ul., Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Our first stop is the meeting place. We commence at 10 am from Amerling fountain, location is Brsalje 2, next to Dubravka gift shop, outside of the old town walls, contact us if you need help with finding the location or if you have questions about transportation from your accommodation. You'll recognise our guide by a blue umbrella, we added to the photo section exactly what the umbrella looks like. The guide will check your reservation there and give you an outline of the day - introduce himself (herself) and describe briefly places to be visited during this tour. There are entrance fees at three locations to be covered extra - Lovrijenac fort (50 kunas), Lokrum island (150 kunas) and Trsteno arboretum (50 kunas) - in total 250 kunas per person. Our suggestion is to prepare the money at the begining of the tour and hand it over to the guide because it'll be quicker and more convenient; besides, you won't have to wait in a line - the guide will do it for you. After everyone assigned for the tour came, the day full of beautiful sights and adventures may begin!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Amazing Red Keep, Fort Lovrijenac is situated on a cliff top and there are some stairs to be taken to the top, but once you're there, it is worth the walk. In the gallery you may see some photos of the view from Lovrijenac castle. The walk to the top is not hasty and you will most definitely not be rushed by the tour guide. At the entrance we cover the ticket expense. Below Lovrijenac there is Pile Bay which was Blackwater Bay Battle location with many exciting scenes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Walking through the old town we will show you all filming locations starting from Pile Gate with the highlight - Walk of Shame. You'll discover Dubrovnik was used for another big filming just recently.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lokrum Island Botanical Gardens, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We get to Lokrum by ferry, it takes about 15 minutes in one direction by boat. Amazing, lush, supreme Lokrum island which was serving as City of Qarth in Game of Thrones. For every GOT fan the absolute highlight is hidden on that little island - the Iron Throne, where you will make unforgettable pictures as The Ruler of The 7 Kingdoms. We'll take a small break on the island for you to relax, have something to eat (there are two restaurants and a snack bar on the island; or you can bring a picnic) or have a swim if you'd like to, in that case, take a towel and bathing suits. Smoking and bringing pets to the island is not allowed. Also, there are no overnight stays on Lokrum. After brief sightseeing with your guide, you'll have about 1 hour of free time on the island. Important note: sometimes because of the weather conditions the boats don't operate, this is out of our reach. If that occurence happens, the guide will give you instructions how the tour shall continue.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trsteno Arboretum, Potok 20, Trsteno 20235 Croatia
Hidden botanical garden in a quaint village of Trsteno. You'll get to there by a comfortable bus which we previously organised. Once you get from Lokrum to the old town, your guide shows you to the bus (from old town port to there it's about 10-15 minutes of slow walk on foot) and continues the tour with you. From Dubrovnik to Trsteno there is about 30 minutes of driving. Arboretum was Gardens of King's Landing in Game of Thrones and because it has many plants and trees, it's always nice and cool, even in the hottest summer days.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
This is our bonus for our guests - even though there were no grandiose Game of Thrones scenes taken at the top, there is a stunning view of Dubrovnik from Srdj, it's the top of the cable car, so if you were thinking of taking that gondola to the top just because of the photos and the experience, we'll save you some money. The peak is 415 meters (around 1200 feet).
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Du The Tour- Meeting Point, Brsalje ul. 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
At the end of the tour, once we're done exploring all sights of our Total Game of Thrones Experience, we'll take you to your Dubrovnik-based accommodation.
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID19 Travel Instructions: Our guides and drivers have been informed about the importance of staying safe and securing our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.