Tortuguero One Day Tour
Tortuguero national park, a beatifull park with exuberant nature. To get to Totuguero you will ride on motor boats through canals, lagoons and rivers, while you can admire the spectacular vegetation and wildlife.This park is well known because of the green turtles nesting time from July to September, every year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transportation from Hotels in San Jose
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Driving first past coffee plantations, we will head into the mountains of BRAULIO CARRILLO NATIONAL PARK where steep slopes are covered with thick cloud forest and beautiful waterfalls can be seen from the road.
Following breakfast, we continue to a BANANA PLANTATION, your guide will explain the process of growing and exporting that fruit.
We later abandon our bus and embark on the most exciting part of this tour: the boat trip into the jungle of the CARIBBEAN CANALS.
We will enjoy a hearty, typical all you can eat lunch to please the hungriest of appetites.
After lunch we will take a walk through the Tortuguero town, plus a boat tour through TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK. Covering 29,000 hectares, TORTUGUERO is one of the most important nesting sites for Chelonia midas, the green sea turtle, whereas its forests and waterways are home for such endangered mammals as sloth’s, monkeys, agoutis, coati mundis and manatees. There are also abundant birds, such as toucans, trogons, egrets, herons and anhinga, as well as crocodiles, turtles and countless colorful butterflies, including the beautiful blue morpho and the boat trip offers a chance to see many of these rare animals up close.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels located in San José
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.