Tortuguero National Park 2D/1N Vacation Package
If you come to Costa Rica expecting to have a real ecological and adventure experience, you can´t miss visit Tortuguero National Park.
Named after the Spanish tortuga, meaning turtle, the main attraction in Tortuguero, Costa Rica is the endangered green sea turtles, who come to nest in the black volcanic sands of the park’s 11 miles of protected beach from July to September each year. Seeing the hundreds of behemoth mothers, who can weigh up 700 pounds, haul themselves ashore to dig nests and lay eggs is an experience probably only surpassed by the sight of countless inch-long baby turtles clumsily making their way to the sea two months later.
The trip to Tortuguero along natural rivers and lagoons is one of the best experiences in Costa Rica. The lodging at Pachira Lodge, just besides the main canal, is an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Specified meals
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Tortuguero Park not included. $15 per person
Our exclusive journey to Tortuguero from San Jose is an amazing experience. Along the way, admire the pristine rainforest of the Braulio Carrillo National Park and Biosphere Reserve declared by UNESCO in 1988. Crystal clear rivers and beautiful waterfalls will be part of the landscape that you can enjoy during this short transfer. Once in Guapiles Town, a stop will be made to enjoy a delicious typical breakfast. Continuing the journey through the lower parts of the Costa Rican Caribbean, crossing extensive plantations of bananas, pineapple, cocoa and other agricultural products common in the area, we will reach Caño Blanco, an area of rivers and lagoons where a boat awaits us and will take us to deeper in the jungle and our final destination Tortuguero.
The boat trip will take about 90 minutes and it will be a one-in-a lifetime experience surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna. Upon arrival to Pachira Lodge, enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch. After you get your room, get comfortable for explore the area and visit the museum, the beach area and the small and picturesque town of Tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge.
• Tortuguero National Park, Tortuguero Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel name in San Jose for arrange pick up
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.