Tortilla Tour Huatulco HT
When you do this tour, you will see and learn the 2 different way of making tortillas, the "industrial way" and the traditional ancestral way of making it, in order to do so, first we'll drive along the back roads of La Crucecita to see the real world, to see the streets and places where we the locals develope our lifes.
In the second part of the tour we will head off to the country side to see the other style of life, the peasant one, visiting a village in which first will show us a very complete botanical medicinal garden loaded with all kinds of plants used in the Mexican Traditional Medicine for centuries; followed by a prety heavy snack made up the tasty hand made tortillas, cactus salad, fresh beans soup, mega fresh salsa and refreshing local drink. Of course the tortillas are made the ancient way before your eyes.!!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Snacks - Tamales, Tortillas, Salsa, cactus salad, beans, fresh water.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - beer, whiskey, rum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Huatulco National Park, Huatulco Mexico
Pass by without stopping
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
houses, villas etcPorts
- santa cruz huatulco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Each traveler should bring their facemask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.