Torres del Paine Tour in 4x4 Overland Truck
Our Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park is the best way to see the beauty of this incredible and vast park.
You’ll be able to explore trails and paths as we take you to some of the most beautiful parts of the Chilean Patagonia. We’ll pick you up early to allow us to really make the most of the park, seeing attractions such as Sarmiento lake, Nordenskjold lake, Cuernos del Paine and even the Cascada de Salta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up/Drop Off From Selected Hotels
- Profesional Guide
- Includes Lunch Box : 1 Soft Drink Or Water |1 Ham And Cheese Sandwich | 1 Cereal | 1 Pack Of Cookies
What's excluded :
- Torres Del Paine National Parks Fees, Extras, Meals And Others NOT Specified In Itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torres Del Paine National Park, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
We begin our Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park by picking you up directly from your hotel in El Calafate at 6:20am.
Around 10am we’ll arrive at the Chilean border. Once we’ve completed the immigration procedures we’ll make a stop in the little town of Cerro Castillo, where you’ll be able to exchange currencies, try a traditional breakfast and even meet some locals. You’ll then hop on a smaller bus to make for a more personal experience with our professional guides and to allow you to easily ask any questions you may have.
We’ll head on to Torres del Paine at around 11am, and arrive at the first attraction at 11:40am: lake Sarmiento. Here, you’ll get to hop off the bus for a little while to take some photos and look around at the incredible scenery.
Our next stop will be in Portería Laguna Amarga at around 12:30pm, where we’ll get our Torres del Paine National Park entrance tickets. From here, the bus will move on to Nordenskjold lake, where we’ll arrive at around 1pm. You’ll have some time to take in the beauty of the crystal-clear lake as well as that of one of the park’s main attractions: the Cuernos del Paine.
At around 1:30pm we’ll get to Pudeto, where we’ll go on a short hike up to the Cascada de Salto Grande and then on to the Mirador de los Cuernos. This hike should take around 2 hours, with breaks to take pictures and appreciate the magic of the area.
We’ll hop back onto the bus and return to the national park entrance just after 4pm, from where we’ll start the journey back to the Amarga Lagoon area.
At 6pm, we’ll arrive in Cerro Castillo and switch back into our original bus before heading back to El Calafate. We’ll round our tour off by dropping you back at your hotel at around 10:30pm.
Duration: 12 hours
Pass By: Sarmiento Lake, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Mirador donde bajamos a hacer un picnic.
Pass By: Laguna Amarga, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Mirador donde se obtiene panorámicas de las torres.
Pass By: Laguna Los Cisnes, Curepto, Maule, Chile
Stop At: Mirador Salto Grande, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Desde donde se realiza una caminata hacia el Mirador de los Cuernos del Paine a orillas del Lago Nordenskjold, esta caminata es guiada y dura aproximadamente 1 hora y media en total.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Lake Pehoé, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Desde donde tendrán una de las vistas más famosas del Parque Nacional
Pass By: Mirador Valle del Francés, Parque Nacional Torres del Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up/Drop Off From Selected Hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for overweight people, Maximum Weight: 110 KG. It is EXCLUSIVE for pregnant women, people suffering from diseases with risk of functional or organic deterioration during walking, people with heart problems, balance problems, disabling diseases in relation to coordination and motor skills, disabilities, spinal or neck problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.